HAREI is a NH-based, non-profit organization of NH resident volunteers intent on implementing more efficient and sustainable energy practices, with a focus on renewable energy for the homeowner.
Follow us on Facebook
HAREI’s mission is to reduce barriers to the use of renewable energy and conservation by providing education to help members plan their energy futures, and by providing volunteer labor to help members install renewable energy systems at minimal cost.
- Renewable energy is a Long Term Investment
- Exploit local strengths in residents and small businesses
- We are largely on our own, but we can do this
- Increase the local knowledge base in renewable energy options
- Help create sustainable communities one household at a time
What does HAREI membership cost?
HAREI is a State and Federally acknowledged non-profit organization. Membership carries a modest annual fee to cover administrative costs, currently $40 per year.
Annual HAREI dues are due on April 1st. Dues are $20 from Sept 1 to Dec 31 but is only for the balance of the calendar year.